2012年11月11日星期日

www.cheapbeatsbydrdreheadset.com le should to my weap

The brothers of going into shakes head in succession and cans not helps loudly an exclamation way'this morals of the world indeed as expected is all all over the place a superior'
Though carelessly ate many bean curds of mms in just perfect exertion, can I think and want ~only my in the mind not and so improbity, that affirmation is free~~(-)
See the eye be stood oneself high big NPC before the body, see he put of is a lot of weapons of new hands, originally think to is what oneself can choose, can have never thought of, the together red light spreads, at I nearby be like scanning generally once rowed, haven't come yet and reaction, in the moment and then appeared a choice.
'Whether immediately receive new hand weapon'
Immediately?Is this to conceal BUG?I want to become rich and habitually do to become rich dream of I, the luck that really thinks oneself's uniqueness a while came, hence don't deliberate at 1:00, quickly clicked an assurance, immediately after then beautiful the United States the ground start to expect is a like the absolute being machine sort of the new hand material condescend to come me of in the body, the morrow woulds be that like the gold of high mountain sort, can etc. a short while, see system still don't remind'the XX get providence and acquire the XX cow B weapon', then puzzle that the ground sees to that high big NPC, can that boy but consider as me air generally, direct from my body up filtered in the past and imitated a Buddha to basically have no me.
Too late scold Niang,www.cheapbeatsbydrdreheadset.com, the voice of that lovely system unexpectedly and really hinted.
'You with acquire the system goes together with to send of new hand practice material, please equip quickly, thanks'
"!!Eldest brother, you make wrong, new hand?Still practice?Be not, this also too leave"I am strong to endure to send greetings to the impulse of that NPC whole family, excitedly opened a shoulder bag, immediately heart cool cool of, that shoulder bag in is to lie a weapon quietly, can weapon top but dead the hopeless situation write'new hand bow, attackstone 1-3 can not sell'
"Good heavens!This calculates what, etc., I feel the good elephant is what things little"mouth ascend a burst of whisper, can eyes still quickly take aim to very small shoulder bag, this just in despair discovers, that 10 copper money that originally and only save, unexpectedly remained 9.
Frightenedly extruded a new hand ring of encirclement, again sought that big tree, then saw an eye the new hands on all sides, helplessly sit to in the ground, saw the bow in the eye hand, and then saw 9 copper moneys in the eye shoulder bag, very heavily sighed tone.
The voice that"ha ha, your boy how still just this" is a burst of to acquaint with rings out from my ear and becomes overdo and discovered just that good luck brothers, and at this time station at he after death some he knows of friend
"You see" I depressedly say, later on be raised to cost system after one copper money'generous'give of New appointee bow
"Did you choose to immediately receive?"That good luck brothers says with a smile and seemed to be also to know to take place what matter
"Yes, how?"I the doubt ground ask a way, difficult does the brothers that don't become this good luck still know the business of my noodles?
The good luck brothers in"ha ha, whether still paid one copper" immediately after asks a way
"Boon boon, all the TM grieved me, totally just 10 copper money unexpectedly so be cheated go to a , unlucky" my affliction to say, didn't think that this lowers the head, and then saw that new hand bow that puts in the bosom, the in the mind is then again a burst of mightiness of depressed
"Ha ha, however you also calculate unlucky, I hear other people immediately weapon, also got hold of a+bear the small axe of dint at 2:00, once the result shout bargain, right away then drive some rich persons with 50 silvers to bought to walk, ha ha, although it is said have a little captivating, can that immediately several rates not afraid tell you, hear only have 10 W cent of a, if you can take out, that estimate...Ha ha"that good luck say with a smile and become overdo later on and saw an eye more and more players on all sides.
"Re, gives you one silver coin, somehow can also buy the weapon with appearance" good luck brothers says with a smile and groped for from the pocket later on a burst of, immediately after and then passed toward me that to have a silver coin of meaning very much.
"This..."I a burst of concussion, can I also know, this money seems to take, after all I and somebody else aren't familiar, completely be just because chat just met on the whole, circumstance like this under, take other people's one silver coin, that seems have a little very much obliged.
The good luck brothers in"painting what, hereafter as long as remember to return like" sees I whet to begin not to know how to do, then straight-tempered pull to have my hand, that silver coin very heavily press get to my hand inside.
Is touched~touched~although my luck how don't like, can today a world come but continued to run into a so much good person, probably this is also regarded as a kind of blessing cent.
"Thank..."When proper oneself wanted great boon not to talk, but that good luck brothers have already taken him after death a few brotherses flowed out along with that strange crowd to town outside.
"Probably shoulded buy the good weapon" I soliloquize ground to say, then tightly grip to stop medium that very and precious silver coin walked into the player opposite more rarely seen weapon store, this arrives is also, the game just started, who will want to come here, generally use of is all material that the system presents, unless is to run into an as unlucky as I person, that would come to this to offer to buy some thing.
'The copper sword attackstones 2~45 Yses(silver coin replace with the Y as follows) wood swords to attackstone 1~21 Y iron swords to attackstone 3~510 Yses'only saw front three kinds, I then intended to no longer downwards see, the in the mind is a burst of to whisper, want don't even want the wood swords that breaks most 1 Y, that I didn't this very and precious 1 Y want to offer system right away, that I affirmation is don't do, hence once turned round to prepare to leave this'black store'
"You are a bow and arrow hand" that originally lies prone lazy ocean ocean on the table should to my weapon store the owner suddenly ask a way
"Yes, didn't you all not see" I pointed to point to after death carry of new hand bow and arrow, in earnest answer way
The weapon in"the appearance that sees you is also a pauper, originally saw your pauper like this I was little interest, can also not know today how suddenly wanted to help you" store owner's bitterness said with a smile and stretched to stretch and yawn later on and then had a body
"Help?"The inception then starts cursing and scolding to have that owner's whole family while hearing him connecting to shout two paupers, can be listenning to a behind'help'two words of time, in the eye suddenly the flash across is one silk ray of light, , did my luck come?
If"I think you now are have no arrows with the bow" that weapon store owner pointed to point I after death simple and crude new hand bow, affirmative ground of says, want is also, somebody else after all also NPC, estimate with the NPC that sends weapon protect uncertain is a short while of, so, definitely know, this bird system sends bow not to send arrows
"To to, I am also risking danger, you see, the attack dint of this bow is originally low, this didn't°yet arrows, you say, I does this return how to make" I helplessly say, but two eyes have never passed that any further idle weapon store owner, after all he probably will be my first source of absolute being machine new hand material, though this is the guess.
Weapon in"that so, you go to east for me the doorway pick up some tree branches that fallen off on the ground, and I, free then make into bow's reducing for you, you see how" store the owner idlely say
" So simple?"The my mouth is up again a burst of to whisper, originally still think and receive order to kill what, the wolf king out of the new hand town, tiger king, again not help is also a rabbit king what of, can have never thought, but is a coolie to live, embarrassed medium of embarrassed
"Dislike in brief, that good, that again go to west the door pick up some mushroom, I at the right moment already a day didn't drink mushroom soup..Ah!Ah!Ah!What about this person and run to get pretty and quickly"weapon store owner's lookinging at have already generally flown to run far of I, disappointedly shake to shake head, the mouth inside also in whispers whisper'see to the mushroom of that fresh United States still keep making oneself adopt'on finishing saying, again is lie prone at up the table go to bed.
"Oh~this helplessly an unlucky handsome boy arrived at three boundary chaotics and originally wanted to deliver some wealth in the world and made some money spends, who know that the game is getting more helpless, one birth, send useless Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论