2012年11月12日星期一

beats by dre solo ayYou want Lao to

……"
The square glory says with smile:"Do not you look after me thoroughly now?My Niang also wants to make me take good care of you.However, you have to be happy first, you aren't happy, and I am also not then happy."
Flower language Jie hasty way:"I am to say this matter with you."
The square glory deludes a way:"What matter does that still have?"Once the facial expression change,beats by dre solo, the favour asks a way:"What did aunt Ye say with you?"
The flower language Jie favour runs to the front to go, just way:" I originally didn't mean to say of, but ……aunt Ye's words at 1:00 also right."
Square glory hasty way:"What did she exactly say with you?"
The flower language Jie is once turned round and suddenly shows a smiling face on the face, square glory momentary lo get foolish.
In the flower language Jie heart a sweet, say with smile:"Square elder brother, our coming to provisional constitution is three chapters."
The square glory returns to absolute being, way:"Spend a younger sister, you are true the United States."The flower language Jie Jiao Chen way:"You have to listen to me talking."
Square glory favour way:"Have.What call provisional constitution three chapters?"
The flower language Jie hums a , way:"Idiot.In a word you have to promise me three matters."
The square glory says with smile:"You are really also of, your words do I dare not to listen to?Doing not say is three, 30 matters I also listen to."
The flower language Jie disgraces a way:"It is glib.Aunt Ye makes me be optimistic about you and makes you don't have to be meddlesome."
Square glory Panasonic one breath, way:"Originally this matter, my Niang also warned me, your lo, I have never caused trouble?"
Flower language Jie the bulge is red Qiao face way:"Aunt Ye is to don't make you flirt and have love affairs, make you not talk more with woman."
The square glory says with smile:"Am I to have ever sworn with you?You stop worrying.Aunt Ye be really of, aren't you a woman?Don't with you want me to talk?"
The flower language Jie originally discommoded, now drive once he say, urgently must cry, way:"You know that asking for me is angry, knows to ask for me to cry."
The glory of the square where know that her in the mind thinks what, way:"Spend a younger sister, I again speak amiss what rubbish?Once you cry, I am getting more disorderly."
The flower language Jie put on tears, way:"The first matter, you forbid her woman to talk and talk to also forbid to fight with them and fight to also forbid with it and they the pregnant body get in touch with."
Square glory for the sake of not make her cry, think also not think a way:"I promise."
Flower language Jie way:"This is what aunt Ye makes me tell you."
The square glory says with smile:"How to be so strange conditional?"
The flower language Jie spirit way:"You still smile, your of course not understood, but ……but we are all understand.Anyway you shone on to do and then become."
Square glory busy in all seriousness way:"BE.What is the second matter ?"
Flower language Jie way:"The second matter woulds be, allows me to leave you and forbids you to leave me."
Square glory strange way:"Is this also what aunt Ye makes you say?"
Flower language Jie face ascend a red, way:"Is what I say not."
The square glory says with smile:"Do you how can have this kind of viewpoint?I how willing to give up leave you?"
Flower language Jie way:"Did you think that how much you a person alone leave to have to return by yourself?And while being all thousand times dangerous that."
Square glory busy and in all seriousness way:"Is understand, know to spend a younger sister good to me.The this present life really hard put to recompense to spend a younger sister."
The flower language Jie is abashed to get red in the face a way:"You is in the joke I?"
Square glory favour way:"Have no!Please say the third matter."
On stamping foot, flower language Jie's way:"Who is your Niang son?I how heel your person like this is together of."
Square glory favour way:"I for leading you happy, unexpectatively rise adverse effect.Please spend a younger sister to say the third matter."
The flower language Jie ever doesn't understand his personality, it happened that still the ability be annoyed by him of, originally didn't think very Article 3, way:"The third forbids to annoy me."
Square glory favour way:"BE."
The flower language Jie can not help saying with smile:"How to this time not much speak a few lines?"
The square glory says with smile:"More say to necessarily will drop a clanger, drop a clanger to necessarily ask for to spend a younger sister angry, have already spent a younger sister to get angry me to then disobey Article 3."
The flower language Jie bursts once the Chi smile, happy for a while, know oneself the weight is still very big in his heart of, otherwise also can't so good to oneself, the words listen to so own, way:"You are really an idiot."
The square glory says with smile:"BE spending younger sister's in front, I how dare with spend a younger sister to compare?That is the small sorcery to see a big sorcery."
Flower language Jie way:"You want Lao to record Article 1 with the second.Article 3, you remember and then record and recorded not to live and then calculate.Anyway you want not to annoy me difficult, my one day there will will be grieved by you."
Square glory hasty way:"How do you say this kind of words?Do you dislike me?I think that you like mine."
The flower language Jie says with smile:"Does allow you to play trick with me and forbid me to play trick with you?"
Square glory lo she shape lo get foolish, way:"Spend a younger sister, can I kiss your face?"
The flower language Jie suddenly listens to this speech, again urgently again Nu, momentarily heart in a sweet, disgrace to get red in the face, way:"We ……have not we married?Forbid you so."
The square glory is to temporarily can not control feelings, favour way:"It is sorry.You are too beautiful, so I am just ……"
Is sweet in the flower language Jie original heart, light tone way:"I am understand, wait us close, you want kiss how much times all can."
Square glory way:"I think that we then marry now, that I then can kiss you now."
Flower language Jie way:"You say of what talk in a dream."
The square glory touched touch a face, way:"We must hurriedly seek a place to easily permit again.Is really not understand, that E Mei double the Shu don't want lo my face, lo my face cans not gets knife again.Cause me to want to moreover and easily permit."
Flower language Jie way:"Probably she doesn't dare to make sure that you would are a square glory."
Square glory surprised way:"Encounter, that their meeting couldn't notify world me am in Hubei?"
Flower language Jie lo he silly shape, in distress situation, way:"Life should thus of what way do the words have?"
The square glory hates a way:"Surprisingly E Mei double the Shu is thus cruelty."
Flower language Jie dark way:"If Yang Nyu Xia hears you say so her, she not from committing suicide can not."Way:"Square elder brother, we aren't saying this matter, you say of the place should shall arrive soon?"
Square glory way:"H'm, the next city then arrived."
2 people city, and then go into the city, just walk several step, the flower language Jie unexpectedly and secretly keeps smiling, square glory strange way:"Spend a younger sister, have what funny, what happy matter did you think of?"
The flower language Jie points at wayside wall up stick of yellow paper, but don't talk.The square glory lo goes, the paper of one year ago unexpectedly and still just, the oneself still an imperial government Qin makes, favour way:"O.K. I easily permit.What funny?Forbid to smile."
Don't think flower language Jie but more and more smile loudly.Unavoidably lead a background hesitating of person, but also just marvel her beautiful looks.The flower language Jie is abashed to get red in the face, smile, way:"All blame you, lead I smile and throw to kill a person now."
The square glory pretends a Nu way:"Your joke I, also blame me?See how I tidy up you."
The flower language Jie favour way:"Do you really want me to throw a person?"The square glory favour stops next stretch out of hand.
The square glory takes her to the place of that library and found out that big stone and saw my nobody, the favour took out that roll.The square glory opens one lo, is still a world Christian name volume with Mt. Heaven the sword method is two books, say with smile:"Separating while being surprisingly is so long, they are still old appearances."
Flower language Jie way:"Does the eastern uncle would be to make you come to take this roll?"
Square glory way:"Be not, this is just square one.We are seeking eight fairies now."Turned over to turn over roll, found out the place of eight fairies, way:"There is also several days of road."
Flower language Jie way:"That we want E Mei double was Shu and Sung loose them to set against?"
Square glory way:"What way does that have?Anyway I also have no good will to them.They all harm I am very miserably."
Flower language Jie way:"In river's lake, person's body not from F."
The square glory says with smile Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论