2012年11月15日星期四

google deceive you to your

, The vision that can together warn spreads there from Guo Jia, inside of meaning I also had to sit clearly and very motionless.
Time passed by for a long time and waited while in a hurry coming back, Xu Chu was a black full face line, walked to the Cao to hold to nearby lower the head, was like to make mistake of the kid is general.Cao's holding ruthlessly stared his one eyes and then doesn't be overdo to go and no longer manage him.I swallowed ground to smile 1 and once pulled to after death wait on a person and ordered him 2.Is very quick, allow outwardly the side walk to, I also start to pass by.
Walk to the back person's place, I say with smile:"Allow a great commander soldier to accidentally lose?Is to don't find out a person, still don't hold tight?"
Allow to fumingly say:"Be getting more unorthodox.I go out and have already can't seen his shadow, the life non-commissioned officer every where hunts for, the non-commissioned officer returns to, someone sees left Ci a door toward the north but goes, I quickly take person's horse to make track for pass by.Arrived north door,google, guard the non-commissioned officer of door to say, is a with is such a to dress Taoist priest door, just walked over in a short while, I naturally the quick horse made track for to go out."
I say with smile:"He is to use to walk, you are to ride a horse, and the nature can catch up him."
"Is evil here."Allow Chu Nao to wear a head way:"The my eye sees him in my front, still made track for very in a short while.When I wanted to hurtle up a knife to chop down him, a group of sheep ran to come over, Hey, this guy turns an eye to be missing, I see him going toward to roll to pass by in flock of sheep.This bottom, I surround round and round flock of sheep for the life non-commissioned officer, at in seek, nobody.I ask the person of flank, did you see someone drilling into flock of sheep?One among the ways was a person to go in, that person beat to roll, become sheep.Once I listen to, good ah, you dare to change sheep, I kill sheep, all killed and saw you showing not to show a form."
I rush toward Chi a smile:"Result BE, were you once a murderer of butchering the sheep, but still didn't find out person or dead body and righted?"
Allow upset head in the location:"That's right and killed 100 sheep, ghost's copying didn't see.I oddness, the person runs where go to?Sought along while, don't find out, returned a quilt, the the shepherd boy for shepherding to entwine along while, I kept his sheep company.There is no way, I came back from having to."
I roar with laughter:"Zhong Kang, you fell into trap.What person beat to roll to become sheep, this kind of words do you also believe?I tell you, you won the camouflage of left Ci, that told you that the left Ci changes the guy of sheep is a left Ci I."
Hope Xu Chu doesn't understand of vision, I smile for his explanation:"I dare to make a bet, the flock of sheep for bursting upon is also what another matter arranges first like, purpose be for confusing the view of pursuing troops.After your attention is drawn on top in the flock of sheep body, he once wored and then changed down the whole body way tunic from the flock of sheep, then mix a flank of go to in the crowd.When you ask question, he lets you mistakes that the left Ci becames sheep for the message of reply.So, you while being butcher, he slipped away from the side, you return how to grasp of live him?You want not to believe and return to again to seek that bucolic, I wrapped you to can not find.You are also not bother to think to want, Ye city in addition to city, which come of several hundreds of flock of sheep, even if is give deliver goods in city, also the impossible swagger ground rushes into flock of sheep into the city?"
Allow to displeasedly stamp foot:"To ah, how do I have never thought?It is true the to grasp that shepherd boy and interrogate well."
I roar with laughter and clap his shoulder:"Calculated, get the Rao person's place and Rao person.The left Ci is this kind of person, however is depend to play a cheap trick just to get along, dead live to lord Mr. all has no threat.Walked and then walked, don't take care of him, return to drink."Trailed Xu Chu who annoy the drum bag bag to return to at table.
Allowing Chu Xiang is still unwilling, walked to the Cao to hold to nearby whisper severals, the Cao held to see my one eye, don't say what, allow to turn round to outwardly walk.I am funny in belly, the person early walks of don't copy, last where seek to go, from seek a bitterness to eat.I don't say him as well, anyway is going to toss about, go to good, don't close my matter.
It is pretty much already a Zhang light to wait seat to spread me to return to in home.Support exhausted body, return to own bedroom, the just anti- hand closed door, but the light in the house is suddenly bright.I frightened:"Who?"
"Childe is really severe, indeed as expected deceive in the next cheap trick however your eyes."The left Ci is beaming with smiles, naturally and self-satisfiedly sit in the official records several sides, what to carry is exactly my favorite tea Zhong in the hand.
It is him to see pure, I although still a head of fog water, also relax down, Xi Xi a smile to sit down in front at him:"Way the long courage isn't small, can the great commander soldier of Xu Zhong Kang search a Sir outside city in the city."
The left Ci shakes head wry smile:"Cao adult under charge ability the person is indeed as expected many, I originally think city the outside can stick lane in the past, who know but didn't succeed."
I secretly laugh and wish, your cheap trick is what I reveal.It is funny to smile, I didn't want his life:"So, the way is long to just hide my home and come.If admires."
The left Ci Hey Hey keeps smiling:"To say in the Ye city to hide the place of the body you should are a head and choose here.So safe comfortable place, I don't come, be not stupid of pole?"
I smiled:"The way grows very fierce.You can know my mansion next door is the official residence of Cao adult, as long as I halloo a , you can miserably.Does the way grow don't thought of this?"
Left Ci peculiarly a smile:"Will you shout?Certainly can't, otherwise do I come to seek you why?"
I roar with laughter:"Way long that's right, I really can't shout.You trust, since you sought to come, I will definitely send out your all of Anne's safetieses out of the Ye city."
The left Ci smiles a Han head:"The senior says right, the good miss that you are really a to have much of a kind heart."
I this under canned be really silly to live, stared blankly for a while, Teng ground station get up:"The way is long, you, you are how can anyone know of?Who is your senior again?"Words till the last, already take last pretty much intention to murder.
The left Ci shakes and lightly recruited to beckon with the hand to me:"Sit down, take it easy 1:00, I didn't hurt your meaning."
Listen to his tone of in of kindly, I slowly sit down, the hand gripping also slowly loosens to open:"The way is long, you haven't answered me."
The left Ci takes out a calico sack to put in the official records from the sleeves several up:"Miss, you have boon at my senior, tonight I to see you, also for the sake of the entrusting of senior."Hope my suspicious vision, he smiles a way just:"My senior is at the Ji.This descends you understand?"
At the Ji?I wanted to think, , the river east was that false fairy, almost killed by Sun Ce of the:"I thought of, was at the fairy."
Left Ci ha ha say with smile:"The senior appreciates your to help of boon, have no with the repay, used three year the square collect the product needed and created thus thing give you.You have to believe us, took it in a row, to you 100 benefits but harmless."
I have never stretched hand to take calico sack, but looking at left Ci a smile:"See, your senior younger brother's understand to me is very deep.In fact in those early years of matter, I have already forgotten, the way was long to give a lot of care thus."
The left Ci is tiny tiny a smile:"Miss, I don't deceive you, to your everything we are all clear.Because of such, we would help you.So, you greatly need not be on guard to our heart bosom."
I order:"I believe you, you want to really think to be disadvantageous to me, in addition to here, as long as is anyplace exposing some breeze goes out, my life by all means doesn't protect.Just, way the adult that is long to have intention to infuriate Cao today, again is why?For the sake of come am I here?"
The left Ci shakes head:"Tell you honestly, at the beginning I am willing to receive order to come, be want to understand to make you thus render service for it for a while of person actually how?It is all right already for a year.Miss, what you walk is an one step insurance chess ah, this wager is a lot too big."
I light tunnel:"The wager has already all thrown into, pawn also next good enough, it is impossible to break away.I understood long meaning and thanked you."
The left Ci regrets 1:"Is really regrettable, only afraid you pay to can not get the repay that should have from cradle to the grave."He pointed calico sack:"Thus the thing is to greatly have an advantage to you, you don't want to be ungrateful to senior for three years, strenuous effort be."
I nod and once took calico sack to open to see, the inside foot has up to 100 tablets:"This is ……"
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论