2012年11月15日星期四

cnn rrive however are yo

Viewpoint."
The facial expression that the Cao holds started changing, the tone was also slowly tough:"Did you promise Sun Ce?What qualifications do you have to promise Sun Ce to stay his[one] life?You with I several years, don't know to uproot of truth?"
My title hopes him:"BE, if know oneself isn't qualified to promise what, main Mr. once promised such as, if thus livinged to have to beg, you would promise.The sky begs you this time at present, such as what also don't , even if you at praise like several years of pain, bestow family to me, good?"
Once the this time words export, Guo Jia all Leng, the Cao holds Leng also:"You, what do you say you?Don't anything?Of the officer?Feudal title?Family?The friendship of king and his ministers?Brotherhood?The friend's feeling?For the sake of Sun Ce?"
Can see clearly their face up get hurt of facial expression, I still kept ordering to nod:"BE exactly.,Such as none of everythings, wanted, as long as the commitment that can complete to Bo Fu, I what can give up."
Cao's holding still doesn't believe:"Do you incredibly want to kill a person and give up everything here for the sake of one?Such as, did you go crazy?"
My wry smile:"The lord is male, if killed Bo Fu.I is also a brothers with him, a friend!For the sake of to his promise, such as have to do like this, invite you to help me."
The Cao holds standing of spirit:"You unexpectedly want to leave us for the sake of him, and your loyal?What about your natural affection?You with receive filial piety their brothers feelings?"
I took a look still just Guo Jia in the wood status and shake head:"For the sake of this promise, such as have to give up these, invite you to help, let if take Sun Jia to leave."
The Cao holds finally cannot stop great anger:" Such as, you really need to give up everything, you, you want to carry on the back a lord to be not?Don't the battle wear your some achievementses, hold to spoil like this if Jiao.You think that I don't dare to how are you?You ……"
Looking at the Cao holds of the thunderbolt is great anger, I bite a tight tooth, be don't talk.The Cao holds "Pa" of spirit a clap a case several:"Bearer, if give me the draw down to go,Facebook, flog heavily 20, I make you ask for a favor, I make you give up everything."
I don't talk as well, stand up and follow soldier to walk.Guo Jia is all foolish to live, foolishly looking at me to come out a big hall, foolishly listen to the board beat on the meat of stuffy ring, at present everythings all the dream is similar, let they even reaction all have no.
Wait I to finish getting a board, hobble back to kneel down, the Cao holds to coldly ask:"You wide awoke now."
The boards all got, I of course not ability the white get, therefore the title saw his one eye and still kept kowtowing:"Please promise such as, Rao lead Sun Zhou Liang, let me take them to leave.If swears, absolutely can't injure your business, I can't betray yours."The last, I request him with the tremulous voice.
My dead not changes regrets let the Cao operation system didn't live I, he a lifted to turn over a case several, point at me to shout loudly:"Do you think that the Gu doesn't dare to kill you?Like, you want handout spirit is be not?The Gu helps you today.Bearer ……, went to his draw down to me to cut".
This bottom, on the hall of public finally have been already acted, beating can beat, scolding can scold, making the homicidal situation can can not stand,google.Guo Jia takes the lead, Hua all come up to kneel down:"Wei's king, if woulds be be not, ask Wei's king to see on the former, Rao he."
The Cao holds keeping of spirit pant and points at my lips to keep trembling, Guo Jia hurriedly comes to push me:"Son cloud, you don't have to be stubborn and admit mistake quickly."I am to tightly bite a tooth, don't talk.
The Cao held to turn several turns and controled own wrath hard, on the hall of public still kneel over there, eyes hold in the Cao and my body come up a turn-over, Guo Jia is to push and choke ground to make me admit mistake to me, I am a words don't say, kneel over there, eyes hold to turn along with the Cao.
The Cao held to turn for a long time and finally stopped in front of me:"Must you save them?Hum, they can not necessarily so get your feeling, you are their to kill man and kill father personal enemy."
Use strong don't go, make me recognize pure fact again?This fact I than he more clear, be just, my don't care.Ke head, still old words:"Such as don't think these.Please promise me, Rao their life, let me take them to leave."
"If doesn't the Gu promise to shout?"
I light tunnel:"That ask lord Mr. to kill first such as."Ignore Guo Jia beside Chuai I, my wry smile writes to continue to say:"If will also follow to die, this is my commitment to Bo Fu, even if lord Mr. doesn't kill me, as long as they died:Sun Jia at, such as at;Sun Jia dies, such as die."
The Cao after holding have never issued order again to kill me, but saw me very long makes people keep on taking me:"Bearer, if give me the pass to go into a big prison, I want you well and want to know exactly should what should one do."He swept 1 up knelt publically to add 1:"Who dare to give if ask for a favor, who similar to him, all give I to prison in introspect."In the tone clearly had no just of fury, but public frighten on cringing, all don't dare the speech is again.
Inside in the big prison, my leg's best pain, these non-commissioned officer even technique all need not,cnn, 20 boards actually beat the solid, like at ordinary times I am all quite good to them, start still don't calculate too heavy.Elder sister Zou's side the sheding tears a side lightly give me last medicine:"Such as son you is this why on earth?The Cao is male not thin to you, you want to leave him for Sun Jia, he ability not angry?Say again by so doing, you how do, really give up the whole?"
I sigh:"Elder sister, I promised Bo Fu to look after his family, don't make Sun Jia heirless.If Cao male different idea, I also only have a to die."
Elder sister Zou cries:"You how so simple-minded!Sun Jia's living you how do lord.Besides, you not ability for the sake of a dead person, but give offense to live a person.You for the sake of Cao male, pay so many, still arrive however are you to the their friendship of Sun Bo Fu?You now but want to kill a person but give him up and give up all people for the sake of one, he how think open?Those the elder brothers of yours also think impassability!Is like son, if the man envy, is fierce, will not be rational."
BE ah, the Zou elder sister says of some truths, this time I am to give offense to all people all, including a few elder brothers, they also definitely got angry, so also good, can make them slowly forget me:"Elder sister, the matter arrives at present, I must do like this, Mr. Cao really has to be jealous of, and I also have no idea.Say again, he also not is envy, but annoy me have to leave him, this is also a kind of betrayal."
"Is like son, your so intelligent person, how can can not see clearly Cao male of envy?You are to send to walk with daughter's body Sun Ce and week Yu, livelong more than a days inside, how to think Cao association?You never and so once got along with him."
My wry smile:"Is the Cao male to is what kind of person?Even if he the in the mind noodles is jealous, can't blame on a third party in the body of family for this, either.He has already given up Na, I go into the viewpoint of mansion, even if he has heart, also impossible these do, so he in no case will because this blames on a third party Sun Jia.Again say, the I and Bo Fu and male Jin is a bosom friend and is a life and death friend, our relation with I with Cao Mr. of the relation is just about, I personally sent to walk again they, Mr. Cao can't living my spirit because of these.Is alas, I once promised to leave him to Mr. Cao before, at present, river's mountain hasn't unified, but I wanted to give up him and go for the sake of the personal relations, he the animation was also as it should be."
Elder sister Zou sighs:"Such as son ah, I see you by yourself all not too understand your own heart.Even if you are male to Cao, all have no children personal relations to Sun Ce, they to you?You how can anyone know do they have no viewpoint to you?The man's heart, you still don't understand.Even if Mr. Cao not Na you go into a mansion and would not like to follow you closely a woman who become the other people, either."
What about me mouth, the leg is best painful:"Elder sister, the Cao is male this time really because the public affairs livings my spirit.Sun Jia at river east longitude camp few decades, especially Bo Fu enjoys a river east supporting of person, leave his posterity, really is a kind of concealed suffer from, the Cao is male to is true for this vexation.Just, although I understand these,must make an effort to keep intact them."
Elder sister Zou a strength ground shakes head:"Is alas, like son, you this whole life, when isexactly Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论