2012年11月26日星期一

Artist Series put out strength o

?"
The pure Yan raises to begin to want to beat me, the but again stops and pouts to say:"Smelly Wei son,cheap beats by dre, am your scolding me a monkey?"
I say with smile:"Not dare, who is a monkey your princess Yan also not is a monkey?I am very a monkey not?"Say I again see again Di Anna toward Chris.
Chris Di Anna see me thus firmly and feel very helpless and have to a small cloth to wrap from taking out of dress Dou inside caution, then again from the cloth pack in take out white plastics bag.In pack of is a precious table salt, but now already left 1/3!
Five female kids see thus little table salt almost want to make a noise to oppose my decision, but under my scathing vision, a sighs to lower the head.
I say with smile:"The princesses, you should not sigh, should shout for we willing soon come out this hopeless situation but!Said again, only you eat table salt, just the emollient spirit walks out!I always not ability an of carry on the back you to go out?Ha ha, that I can have no this ability!"
I say the result table salt prepares to put from Chris the Di the Anna's hand some get to soup bottle inside.Suddenly the shadow once connected a salt bag from me and said:"I put, not you put very saltily, how to all eat somebody elses?"
I see a shadow Nian so some salts as putting the most precious pearl powder put inside in the soup and cannot help but saying:"Copy, you put like this, the soup is still thin of!"
The shadow says with smile:"Enough, not is say that eating is a little lighter to have advantage to the bodies?"
I annoy a way:"That don't your knowing eat salt to the disadvantage of body?"
Copy Nian again some salts put soup and say with smile:"There is reason for you!"
On the second day, I am to determinedly no longer take a rest, I start helping Chris Di Anna the decoration trap hunt and start helping Li Li and Li Nuo to adopt a mushroom, but I want to help to copy with pure Yan stem of live be been scathing to forbid by them, because my wound really can not also see water.
However let I most happy of BE, my vapor trail treasure the knife returned to my hand again in!
The time in afternoon, I took it to chop down many small trees and tree branch in the neighborhood, then built a mat shed.
While starting sparing no effort stem to live, loudly singing Chinese song, I wash a mushroom Li Nuo of preparing the dinner to appear weak and look pallid to ask so much:", You at dry what?"
I say with smile:"Put up a shed.H'm, can you not see clearly?As ratio is building a tree house for the first time, my handicraft progressed?"
Li Nuo"take this thing why?Put thing?"
I say:"Yes, be put me this thing.I am these days of the magpies nest crow have been having, crowded you all can not Anne sleep.I ah, do a mat shed now, you the evening can have peace of mind of sleep to feel so much."
The Li Nuo smiles and says:"The your health condition didn't°yet be completely good, how can make these heavy live?Carefully order."
My side fixs wood, the side says:"Many thanks to your concern, I will notice."
On the time in dinner, I this without authorization does the behavior that the physical strength lives be subjected to the young ladies consistent critique naturally.The young ladies therefore coerce the famous Phoenix treaty in my label:Can not disobey the princesses collective decision under any circumstance.
After signing Phoenix treaty, pure mouth of Yan Pie says:"Want him to obey treaty difficult!"Say she attaches my ear to say:"Elder brother Wei, you and five conventions of my label, how many did you exactly obey?"
My wry smile, wench, your elder sister all completely knows your now the heart of minister not, do I dare also have more commitment to you?Those so-called convention, however is the thing that the kid plays house, my ability's true observance?If really obeyed, that be my placing copied to what place?
This evening, I sleep alone in the mat shed.Midnight inside, I suddenly wake up with a start, listens to a burst of the close thunder bomb Long Long of continuously and extremely spread, but fill the air in the air mountain rain desire come of nervous air.
"Want to rain rain-storm?"I don't know why the in the mind is very uneasy.Because can this tree house, Peng house not block rain to hide rain?Seem to be not BE, but have a kind of extreme danger of felling, almost with last time do be bitten by the snake of evil-foreboding dream that kind of felling look like.Immediately shout a burst of greatly ring, stab a shining in glory of eye in the lightning flash under, I see the leaf of nearby forest be roared and shouted but next of the rain-storm beat vacillatingly to sway indiscriminately.Is alas, mountain rain comes really urgently!Only afraid lead in a short while an our tree houses, Peng house meeting drive the rain water is thoroughly ……
Indeed as expected, in less than 20 minutes, my Peng house started leaking, I hide to sigh in a ground that still does, the misses how there didn't know, their tree houses are firm seem to fructify, should be able to carry on the shoulder for a while more?Only wish this mountain rain can hurry be over.But the rain-storm combines to don't understand person's idea and rushes toward to beat my Peng house more violently, roof leaf Ya more hair can not hold up against permeating of rain water, start forming very small a way waterfalls everywhere.
Is slow!My in the mind suddenly some clear Wus:Mountain rain?Mountain rain meeting ……swollen mountain stream!!!We are here but the small river of the valley bottom the side, the thus big rain-storm, only want ~only half for hour and then can deliver huge swollen mountain stream by Niang?Have already almost descended now more than 20 minutes, so ……dangerous!!!
I frightened under almost the leg feet are all limp, immediately invigorate spirit, picked up a vapor trail treasure the knife rush out a Peng house, several steps flee tree house the side shout loudly a way:"Copy!Yan!Li Li!You come out quickly, dangerous!"
Copy they all the exploring of panic is successful in career, the shadow calls a way:"Wei, how?What dangerous?"
I shout loudly:"Swollen mountain stream!Probably need to deliver swollen mountain stream here!Is quick to accept personal luggage to pick up well, we have to immediately withdraw eminence!"
Travel to the exploration opposite and familiar Li Li and once was subjected to a professional training of Chris Di Anna arrive our dangerous situation, hence start flustering of start to tidy up thing, part loudly of explain.
When our 6 people gathers, but I heard almost make people despairing huge to bellow a voice,cheap dr dre beats, the earths all seemed to start shivering!I am immediately harsh voice to shout loudly a way:"Run quickly!The swollen mountain stream has been already come!!!"
We emit the Piao sprinkles of the rain-storm have no a stumbling of life to run about wildly to the left side a highland but go to.Suddenly I seemed to see someone at the behind of I fall down, I hurriedly stop a step.I pull at this time of the shadow shout loudly a way:"Wei, how?"
The hand that I will copy handed over to side also stop the pure Yan of step and called a way:"Pure Yan, you take an elder sister to walk quickly!I see who fall down!"
The pure Yan shouts loudly a way:"Know, your caution, quickly keep up with!"
I shout loudly:"Know!"Immediately I turn round to run to the behind to fall down in the neighborhood of the shadow of human figure of the ground and ask for help of once the still continuously unique lightning flash see, was a Li Nuo to fall down.But her feet obviously and seriously sprained and several times climbed and kept on falling down.See I run, Li Li Nuo:", My feet are very painful!"
I am quickly carrying on the back she in the back and shouting loudly a way:"Know,Artist Series!The waiting a meeting me rubs for you!"
My back good she empress rush with all strength, but the lawn of foot pretty much the gravamen is whole, I several times fall down on the ground and dropped Li Nuo from the body down, my knee and palm early because of nelson but flesh and blood misty.Once, due to falling off too and suddenly I even the faces all heavily hit on the ground!
But I still strong endure acute pain to climb to continue to have no a rushing of life to escape.Li Nuo felt my hardships and struggled a crying for way on the my back:"Throws down me!We will have no a life!"
I am almost made by her flounder and fall, at that moment great anger, put out strength on her fragrant hip to tap one way of record, shouting loudly:"Do not move!You don't think that we die lying prone of darling like!"
The Li Nuo is beaten by me the Jiao shout 1 and make an effort to embrace my neck not to utter a word.
See Be about to get to hillside quickly, but after death spread more and more near huge blare to ring, the whole earth of foot almost is flapping about.In the together the brightest lightning flash, I see top in the hillside shadow and pure Yan loudly appeal to the public in the Qi voice and see Lily be despairingly pulling and dragging own hair, see the Di Anna's dint of Chris feel pure Yan, simultaneously die the pulling of life copy that slender arm not to put and stopped the behavior that they run down to walk into death.
My feet start delivering soft, the hand also almost hugs not to live the Jiao Qu of Li Nuo, the energy seems to be already to finish Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论