2012年11月12日星期一

beats by dre solo s expected hear I as

It is a bit unimaginable."
Feeling deeply about in my heart is a , originally this is the tallest person of right, unexpectedly just because oneself's a proposal wasn't answered criticism, feel so happy, is really a bit sad!
Although Zhu Yuan Zhang was the descendant of posterity to build up a perfect text officer's system, but hardly realizing because this huge text officer's system, end this big wise powerful ruler dynasty give ruin, although also have many texts leave for succeed before the officer of struggle for developing a Ming Dynasty to rush about, can only cherish all finally drive the big current in ages to flush to walk.
"Just don't know to open widely a person exactly thus and very good is how to say?"I push a side to knock ground to ask a way beside, there is the baby whom department Ya this clear eye person in door's knowing on seeing is a Kingsoft, Zhang Ju Ya is absolutely doing not all impossibly send to the small emperor of, affirmation also has many conditions.
Indeed as expected hear I ask to have this, the face of the small emperor up immediately sank down, he was some to helplessly say:
"Mr. Zhang says this in of officials have to the officials sent by imperial government serve as, and revenue from tax 70% gaining wants to pay a national treasury, I can from sampled the revenue from tax of 20% to use to Chong among them plentiful inside database."
I am intentionally wrinkly eyebrows, do one some kind of make great effort deliberation of shape, finally I piece open mouth, but didn't talk, a desire speech again of shape.
Small emperor indeed as expected the unbearable openings ask a way:
"What idea does the Sir have?"
The my arch hand returns to say:
"If say according to the minister of almost come to see, have department Ya door the year goes into probably about 1,000,002, 20%s in it is also 200,002 silvers, these silvers hurtle into inside the database, don't know if the emperor goes around?"
The small emperor is some to in anger say:
"This was also the affair with no way, didn't thought of that my aming one dynasty Emperor, but connecting pin money unexpectedly isn't enough!"
I want to advise Wei naturally for a while of, I the openings say:
"Your Majesty, you are an enlightened monarch, the imperial government contains many places that want to spend money now, the minister once heard 12 as well, in the national treasury although declare 10,000,002 silvers, but those money is still far far not enough, the peace Emperor is the most important of at'fix'the word top, the dike dam of yellow river, everyplace of water dike, all want to use a great deal of money."
Ten thousand Li emperors had some to angry ground to see my one eye and angrily said:
"The Sir's words how with a tune of Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De, say that my flower orders money not to go?"
I in no hurrily say:
"Your Majesty, now that open widely a person to like a department Ya door, that emperor why not will inside does the silver of database reduce to 10% from 20%?As for inside the silver of database, minister's pouring is to have an idea, just the minister don't dare to lightly talk."
Hear while making reference to the silver that will hurtle into inside the database to reduce to 10%, my facial expression of ten thousand Li emperors all changed, but heard I have way solution for the time of this problem, his but again anxiously says:
"The Sir when also learned these convention sons and forgave your not guilty, said quickly and said quickly!"
I am tiny tiny on smiling, say:
"Several years ago, although the imperial government stipulates, is all handled by minister with those Yi person's businesses, but have annually a great deal of goods flowed in those Yi person's hands through an another outlet, although the minister also unites courtly water soldier scathing stroke, however that also just entirely inadequate, not help matters."
"The Sir wants me and extend water soldier?"Ten thousand Li emperors are wrinkly to knit the brows, the openings asks a way.
I shook to shake head and said with a smile:
"Since can above boardly pass minister this place export goods, why and someone emits decollation of does the criminal charges smuggle, afterwards the minister just knows, smuggle of goods and I trade to go out of the goods profits in which can differ top fully 30%!"
Hear I say these, eyes of ten thousand Li emperors a bright, he looking at me to say:
"The Sir's meaning, is want me ……"
I smile to shake and say:
"Is the emperor an Emperor, how to make those to make a living, but the emperor can do business!The emperor will have the department Ya the Gong silver of the door to reduce to 10% and use to exchange to have the department Ya the door not to collect tax to the emperor's goods and gain like this of profits again plentiful database inside the Chong, emperor can without sorrow!"




Chapter 315 businessman's emperor(two)

In fact I this way if is true of be heard by an emperor that wants to have conduct and actions, probably and basically can't adopt.Even may also scold me because of this, can only cherish of is current ten thousand Li emperorses like the man's Liu Chan of Shu, Zhang Ju Ya just big power only Lan although saying can let ten thousand Li new policy smooth implementation, but the result is to make ten thousand Li emperors mess around, end consume ownly originally filled with ambition to all whet almost exhausted.
Zhu Yi Jun hears after my idea, deliberate for a while, just the openings says:
"Is also good like this, if can really words like this, hereafter while wanting to use silver I need not saw those officials' facial expression again."
See an emperor happy, Zhang Jing also hurriedly says with a smile:
"Not only only canning make the businessman of circumlittoral generation do business according to the meaning of the imperial government, but also canning bring imperial government revenue from tax by so doing is more mainly to will also give to bring silver inside the database, also only have Hou Ye so the talented person of the cleverness can want out a method like this."
The slightest didn't cover up to Zhang Jing of flatter, although I feel some exaggeration, still very enjoyable of, however still hurriedly the Qian say:
"This also just because of, I am on island in the mirror lake, to there of affair understand is much some, with lend an emperor of impressive-looking briefly, is that I don't put forward, the emperor will implement sooner or later as well of, I also just small smallly push 1."
Skill cloud hand, this time Ma Pi pushed in the body of small emperor and let him felt that this idea is what he wants out, not only only can satisfy current vanity of small emperor, and hereafter is someone to do an article on this.Small emperor afraid of meeting first isn't happy.
The small emperor is some arm-rests that happily clapped to clap Long Yi, say:
"I am just strange now, Mr. Zhang this time how can thus easy of promised me of proposal, afterwards I once deliberated as well some kind of, but always don't get its solution, this affair has been making me feeling deeply concerned at heart."
Zhang Jing hurriedly flatters to say:
"Probably is that the suggestion that the emperor puts forward is ingenious and incomparable, opening widely a person basically can not oppose."
Zhu Yi Jun shook to shake head.Say:
"I to Mr. Zhang knows very and deeply, he has been promoting to want an economy and have this time department Ya the affair of the door he but be just allow me to reduce database inside a point have of quota, this affair is definitely another to have reason!"
I am past to make to mysteriously smile for a while, the openings says:
"The this affair perhaps tiny minister knows to is what is the row."
"Say to listen to."
I say with a smile:
"Minister and Qi general are familiar to know,beats by dre solo, year ago minister the accidental and Qi general talk to have to open widely the person's body."
Some grounds that suppress Yu of Zhu Yi Jun say:
"Two days ago I return and mother behind speak of this affair, Mr. Zhang was already an after all old person, thus for the country the matter worked hard at chores.Unavoidably will fall sick from overwork, I not only only didn't promise, but also spoke after wanting to take up some businesses, but doing not thought of a mother I have to want to kiss a high-ranking officials to 30 years old!"
The time that made reference to the affair of close government, the face of small emperor becomes ferocious, I see in the eye.The sudden is such to oneself of the fee devote everything thinking an arrangement to feel some doubts, see the performance of small emperor, is that I have no conduct and actions, the perhaps small emperor finally cans not makes Zhang Ju Ya just lightly looses loose, either.
"That is just an angry words of queen mother, as long as the emperor thoroughly expresses.Taking out the generation enlightened monarch should have of performance, I think that the queen mother is absolutely impossibly true of make the emperor arrive 30 years old just kiss a government, and hear by minister, it is very good to open widely the person's health condition to seem to be not.(The computer novel stands 16 ks.cn)"
"?This I pour is have no Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论