2013年1月24日星期四

mac makeup wholesale t nest can result i

And white snake demon of is 5 distances, the distance like this am still very safe to me of, because of white snake demon can't the long range attackstone.
If can be a to keep on keeping on like this, I kill white snake demon just horary problem, however, the rear brushes out of 4 small snakes impeded my route, if again retreat, will be surprised the snake demon since the behind to attackstone me.
Display moment ambulation, I appear in the white snake demon after death and haven't waited the distance that I leave a safety, white the tail of the snake demon already the Lun come over and mercilessly take out on my waist, I feel a burst of and tremendous strength is flowed out and in a twinkling flies to go out and move like another moments similar fall off on the wall.
Don't dare to slightly do to delay, endure ache, I quickly climb from the ground, then retreat and saw one eye amount of blood, unexpectedly a dozen drops me 70 order more blood, hurriedly repair red, looking at slowly reply of amount of blood, my heart just put down.
After continue continuous attack, white the blood quantity of the snake demon is less and less, left 12% for, my in the mind has already started to be excited.
The snake suddenly and nearby breaking is strange, make me shocked, these snakes are strange to have already surrounded to come over to me.I have to along the wall rushes, the thunder and lightning and the fireball in the hand continuously attackstones a white snake demon and adopts to visit Dou military tactics at the same time and go to move fear a quilt more carefully white the snake demon attackstone, even if be attackstoned several bottoms by these small snakes, can't cause death, either.
The white snake demon finally falls on the ground, I quickly move over there in a sudden, start to grasp the weapon of ground, then escape by quickest speed and all too late saw oneself to pick up what.
Ran a short while again, I had already got away from chasing of many snakeses, the favour opens to wrap up a noodles version and saw white what snake demon explode to just is all some what things.After opening package, first from the seeing oneself just pick up weapon-well month:Need grade 28 classes, attackstone 7-22, hold out for long time 30, weight 58, really don't see out, such a penknife, the weight incredibly has 58:00, I originally wanted to pick up to play of, but this weight makes me basically equip not to get up.
The weapon of a warrior 28 classes is regarded as quite good weapon and seem today the snake evil hole didn't waste time and had already harvested a weapon, if can again the Liao pour three snake kings, I even if this trip not and falsely.
Continue to go forward, the front bursts upon of some white ants started an attack to me, these white ants resulted in each time of although the injury only has 10 what time, the amount of white ant is getting tooer many, almost rounded me to get up.But use moment move, while appearing, I still in the surrounding of white ant, really don't know to exactly have how much white ant.
Facing an amount is huge, the blood measure again very few white ant, I have to use technical ability to burst fireball, each burst fireball to send out to, will kill by explosion a lot of white ants, but the white ant is still more and more, penetrate everywhere, make of I blood quantity less and less, O.K. have Apollo water, I have to want to go out in addition to basic way, otherwise I am then hanging here, hanging in these small white ant hands today, I don't miss my own virgin hang to throw in these small white ant hands and want to be timid also.
I throw violent fireball continuously at ownly and nearby, then multiply by to kill by explosion of the white ant leave of vacancy, quickly go forward, continuously add the amount of blood of depletion at the same time.
Go forward for a long time,wholesale mac makeup, still don't see ant nest, when I wanted to give up a hope, finally, I saw ant nest, as long as exterminating ant nest, should can't have white ant again, I think.See the ant nest brought me first light of day and also gave me the power, the violent fireball on the hand shoots terribly.
Crest the attack that wears a few white ants,mac makeup wholesale, my violent fireball continuously explodes the top in the ant nest, can result in each time very big injury, finally after more than tens burst fireball, the ant nest exploded and no longer had white ant to break, I quickly cleaned up nearby of white ant, very short several minutes time, I consumed 10 a few red medicines and strong effect Apollo water.
Pass by to continuously rush and move in a sudden, I finally arrived at map up mark a true entrance of five snake palaces, I also felt very tired, after cleaning up the monster of doorway, I sit down to start taking a rest.
Discarded a so great strength, I finally arrived at five snake palaces now and looking at five snaked palaces and thought three materials, weapon and technical ability book that snake king can bring of inside, that can is all worth money thing, symbolize of is Reminbi, thought of these, my mood's repressing doesn't live of arouse to move.
Took a rest a short while, felt that the energy resumed a lot, I lifted a step to across into five snake palaces.
The prospects that gets into five snake palaces makes me shocked.Inside five snake palaces, there has been a master at, he is dressed in a sorcery full-length gown of light blue and hold a suppress a month long knife, thunder and lightning Shu and fireball Shu to continuously attackstone on three snake kings body.Unexpectedly someone is as just about as my Class, this makes me very surprised, know my Class Be getting more very high.
Inside five snake palaces in addition to three snake kings, there is again no one strange, seem be all been getting more pure by him, he also did very ample preparation.Three snake kings who looking at green, my mood concussion strain gets up, oneselfs can hear the flutter voice of the Mao of heart Mao.
See I come in, he also ate a surprised, looking at me with a kind of look in the eyes that doesn't believe.
"Friend, let's are still a set of brigade to beat three snake kings together!See contain, this only eats not easy eat, I so hard run to here and can not return empty-handed, either, do you say?"I say that I don't want to take him and snake the king fight of time, make a surprise attack him, although is so and very easy and then can kill him, oneself monopolizes a snake king,I don't think so do.This guy is dressed in evil tunic, at least 22 classes is as just about as my Class and has no necessity to seek a severe enemy for oneself.See one the eye is three snake kings, there are also 10% amount of blood, even if only 10%, this snake king isn't what in a short time may be killed either.
"Not set."He says and changes the light of using the temptation to deal with a snake king, after the king of snake stops the attack to him, he immediately used thunder and lightning Shu to me, is the snake king who is unexpectedly afraid that I rob him, want to hang me.
"You are defied by player and then do of attack."The system hints that at the same time, his name appears on the head, is already to be getting more yellow, this is the result of PK others.Inside the game although can conceal name, active attack other people, will show name.
"Friend, I absolutely don't rob strange meaning, we are still a set of brigade to beat together well, oneself beats how also in danger."I simultaneously continuously run, lightning flash avoid to split to come over, simultaneously say to him.
"Roll you, arrived at to have no medicine here, wanted to take advantage of!I beat by myself how Be getting more dangerous, I ain't just pure by myself all monsters are here, and then chase snake the king beat of only 10% amount of blood."Defy dry low scold an at the same time, more tight to my attack.
"Now that you so, that is also blaming me Don't mention it."I say that his mama of I doesn't strike back, is make him know I with his set the sincerity that the brigade beats a snake king together, he still thinks that does Lao Tze humiliate so much, since not going of the text, that comes right away the martial, make him not know me badly, he doesn't know that Ma Wang Ye has three eyes, I no longer evade, beginning return shot.
All equally is a master, same of thunder and lightning Shu and fireball Shu, but his magic trick power is smaller than me a lot of, don't know to is the reason of the technical ability grade, is still the reason of the material.The red medicine of two of us and blue medicine don't want money drink, originally thought that his medicine isn't a lot of, a short while could consume him light of, however have never thought he unexpectedly also has a lot of medicines, this makes me want to fight war of attrition and consume light the viewpoint of his medicine ends up in nothing, but I if sink into the PK that didn't stop with him, we regardless is who, the medicines of surplus are all basically not enough to kill three snake kings of.Consumed much medicine on the road that after all comes.
"We still stop, the set brigade kills three snake kings together, otherwise who can not also beat."Defying and then doing the medicine of depletion is originally many, see my medicine again a lot of, know again P Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论